Northshore Corridor Association grateful for turnout
Thank you to everyone who attended Thursday’s MPC meeting. It’s important that officials understand the deep level of community concern about this proposal. We also need to continue to press the developers of the Bailey Farm for specifics and stay engaged every step of this process.
Serious, unanswered questions remain:
- How can Tooles Bend and Tedford Roads safely handle the increase in traffic?
- How will this affect an already congested Northshore Drive?
- How will water and sewage needs be addressed?
- Where will the pipes run? How would that affect nearby properties?
- Who will pay for the infrastructure upgrades?
- What will be the development’s impact on our schools?
As we’ve said repeatedly: We’re not against development. But we want smart development that includes community input. We’ll continue to press for answers to these and other questions before the next MPC meeting, which is scheduled for Sept. 13.
Northshore Corridor Association